
I have this thing about "old" games, simple oldies but goodies we used to play as kids... c'mon you know which ones I'm talking about, games forsaken by today's kids in favor of the Wii and other contraptions...
I wouldn't really call myself a collector but I will admit I get all excited when I come across one of these old time favorites presented in a new and different way.
The tiles in the photo above belong to a Memory game. The art on all the tiles is done by Charley Harper, an artist who produced mainly wildlife illustrations.
Honestly, I never heard of Charley Harper before I found this Memory game but the images were very intriguing... I love the whimsy in them. After doing some research it turns out Charley Harper was quite prolific and these little Memory tiles don't do justice to his actual artwork.
Until tomorrow, off to clean the kitchen... ta da
No comments:
Post a Comment