skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
365 photos for 365 days
Monday, April 26, 2010
105/365
April 26th
Kleiman Plaza detail
1 comment:
Lois
April 27, 2010 at 9:30 AM
That is nice! I like the reflection.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Galena
Long, long time ago I was a vegetarian pagan human rights activist in Croatia... now in U.S. I am a wife and a mom and completely lost.... no longer vegetarian, just barely pagan and not being able to remember what activism is any more....
View my complete profile
Labels
family
Tallahassee
nature
gardening
Mika
food
baking
Jack
holidays
kids
art
cupcakes
recipes
books
bugs
games we play
house
birthday party
cookies
cooking
crafts
toys
Ochlockonee river
The Brogan
architecture
birds
gifts
muffins
night time
sewing
simon
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(142)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(26)
▼
April
(26)
107/365: Samo za Zivu part 2
106/365: And to think that I saw it on....
105/365
104/365: Fresh
103/365: Samo za Zivu part 1
102/365: Brick fascination
101/365: Cuppy cakes:)
100/365: Golden treasure
99/365: Excuses, excuses :P
98/365: Good food!
97/365
96/365
95/365
94/365
93/365: When you're happy and you know it...
92/365
91/365: Ornamental
90/365: Ache
89/365: Inspiration
88/365: Peace
87/365: The Brogan
86/365: Oregano
85/365: Eggs
84/365: Sweet things
83/365: Sun hats
82/365: Wisteria
►
March
(28)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(29)
That is nice! I like the reflection.
ReplyDelete