Thursday, April 1, 2010

82/365: Wisteria



April Fools
I wish there was a way to capture the smell in the photo as well :)

It is absolutely enchanting sitting under the Wisteria blossoms. The photos from these past few days really show why this is my favorite time of the year, life is coming back with such force you can almost see plants growing right in front of you.

The yellow daffodils are already gone, replaced with the white ones, and the wisteria... the dogwoods, the azaleas... the zinnia seedlings will be ready to be transplanted soon... the hostas have grown almost 1.5 inch daily...

Absolutely stunning.

3 comments:

  1. Yes the fragrance of wisteria is almost intoxicating! There is some growing right over the sidewalk near my office and I like to just stand under it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sitting underneath it yesterday having my afternoon coffee, and the bees were buzzing in and out the whole time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bees have definitely been busy lately! They were dive bombing me yesterday when I was hiding eggs for my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails